River Region Credit Union
River Region Credit Union has been proudly serving our members since 1954. We provide benefits to the Missouri National Guard, Health Care Industry, Transportation Industry, MFA, and numerous other businesses and organizations. We also serve the counties of Boone, Callaway, Cole, Miller, Moniteau and Osage.
“The River Region Credit Union is a financial cooperative, owned and operated by its members, existing to encourage growth and better service through education and membership participation. The Credit Union will offer regular savings at competitive rates, promote thrift, quality loans at reasonable rates, and provide other financial services to meet its members’ needs and the credit union’s long term financial stability.”
River Region Credit Union’s mission statement is very simple and so is our commitment to our members: everything and anything that is done by the staff at RRCU shall always be done with the best interests of our Membership in mind.
We will provide non-discriminatory service to all our members. No member will be denied any service of this Credit Union due to discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, or age.
Our number one commitment is to adhere to the national Credit Union philosophy of “People Helping People” and “Not for Profit, Not for Charity, but for Service.” The staff here at RRCU are strong believers in those two philosophies and take pride in upholding them as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Credit Union?
A Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution run for the benefit of its members. Credit Unions are member owned. Most of the earnings of a credit union, after expenses and reserves, are returned to members in the form of high dividends on savings, low cost loans and low cost services.
Who Can Join our Credit Unions?
RRCU has recently opened up its field of membership to include anyone who lives or works in Boone, Cole, Osage, Callaway, Moniteau or Miller counties in Missouri. In addition, our Membership Groups include:
- all employees of the Missouri National Guard
- employees of the Adjutant General’s office
- Missouri Highway Patrol
- corporations engaged in the delivery of health care
- those persons, societies, associations, co-partnerships and corporations employed by or affiliated with the transportation industry
- American Air Filter
- Boone County Resident
- Central Missouri Excavating Company
- Christensen Construction
- Columbia EDP
- Columbia Insurance Group
- Environmental Dynamics, Inc.
- Lange Stegmann
- MFA Incorporated
- MFA Oil Company
- Mid-City Lumber
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Missouri Health Data Corp.
- Missouri National Education Association
- Missouri Osteopathic Hospital Association -Missouri Osteopathic Colleges
- Missouri Osteopathic College students
- Missouri Patient Care Review Foundation
- Missouri Professional Liability Insurance Association
- Modern Litho Print Company
- Professional Mutual Insurance Co. and Professional Agency and Service Corp.
- Twehous Excavating Company
- U.S. Rents It
What are the requirements for membership?
Once you have determined your membership eligibility, we simply require the purchase of one share, par value of $1.00 to stay in your regular savings account for the duration of your membership.
Becoming a member is very easy and for extra convenience download our Membership Application today!
What are Shared Branches? Where are they located?
As a member of River Region Credit Union, you have access to Shared Branch Offices all over the state, and now the nation. Through the Shared Branches, you can conveniently access any of your accounts to do a number of transactions including deposits and withdrawals. With expanded daily and Saturday hours, accessing your RRCU account will be a breeze. Please have picture identification and your member number available when doing transactions at the Shared Branches.
For a complete list of our locations and hours, including our affiliated Shared Branch Locations, please click here: Locations and Hours.