Become a Member
River Region’s field of membership includes anyone who lives or works in Boone, Cole, Osage, Callaway, Moniteau or Miller counties in Missouri. In addition, our Membership Groups include:
- All employees of the Missouri National Guard
- Employees of the Adjutant General’s office
- Missouri Highway Patrol
- Corporations engaged in the delivery of health care
- those persons, societies, associations, co-partnerships and corporations employed by or affiliated with the transportation industry
- American Air Filter
- Boone County Resident
- Central Missouri Excavating Company
- Christensen Construction
- Columbia EDP
- Columbia Insurance Group
- Environmental Dynamics, Inc.
- Lange Stegmann
- MFA Incorporated
- MFA Oil Company
- Mid-City Lumber
- Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Missouri Health Data Corp.
- Missouri National Education Association
- Missouri Osteopathic Hospital Association -Missouri Osteopathic Colleges
- Missouri Osteopathic College students
- Missouri Patient Care Review Foundation
- Missouri Professional Liability Insurance Association
- Modern Litho Print Company
- Professional Mutual Insurance Co. and Professional Agency and Service Corp.
- Twehous Excavating Company
- U.S. Rents It
What are the requirements for membership?
Once you have determined your membership eligibility, we simply require the purchase of one share, par value of $1.00 to stay in your regular savings account for the duration of your membership.
Becoming a member is very easy and for extra convenience download our Membership Application today!
Important information about opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal Law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you
When opening an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information.